Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Steam

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any one, else loving, the Steam integration? I am just building my library, so I don't have many games, but the ones I have played work really well.

So on that note let me know what games are you are rocking in your car so I can build out my collection. I am grabbing Dave the Diver at the moment.

I used it a little bit, but not really practical. Even with a fast internet connection, it takes forever to download/install games (whether using the internal drive or an external drive). And I'm never actually in a position where I have to sit in the car long enough to bother with a gaming session.

I used it a little bit, but not really practical. Even with a fast internet connection, it takes forever to download/install games (whether using the internal drive or an external drive). And I'm never actually in a position where I have to sit in the car long enough to bother with a gaming session.
What, I have a fast internet and the download was great. I just queued up the games and let it download overnight whilst charging.

I tend to play games that you can pick up and play for short periods of time. So if I have to supercharge or wait for someone I fire it up and get playing.