Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

To Tesla.. Please make the Model S 2021+ retrofit for the motorized tilt screen available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see the retrofit is possible now by buying the parts, installing them and the getting access to Toolbox 3 to enable the retrofit. The problem is if you do this you can lose your warranty. Since it has been proven that this retrofit can be done, I would love if Tesla would offer this retrofit so that I can keep my warranty. I am making this a new topic in the hope that Tesla management notices this and offers this retrofit. They have already offered other retrofits like the steering wheel install (replacing the yoke) and the steam deck capability.

Reactions: John in LB
I see the retrofit is possible now by buying the parts, installing them and the getting access to Toolbox 3 to enable the retrofit. The problem is if you do this you can lose your warranty. Since it has been proven that this retrofit can be done, I would love if Tesla would offer this retrofit so that I can keep my warranty. I am making this a new topic in the hope that Tesla management notices this and offers this retrofit. They have already offered other retrofits like the steering wheel install (replacing the yoke) and the steam deck capability.
How often is the screen angle changed to justify electric motors?

What would the cost be per unit, $500?

1716391947674.png