Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

STEM Trends Futuristic Fashion Codename: X ^3 S Y E

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Anon2

Of Course I Trust You Will Do The Right Thing
Here's the thing with term interplanetary. It has an origin. Like a finite point from which it stems. An ideal serving as cohesion material between completely independent bodies. SpaceX and Tesla. Two different companies. Completely separate but semi similar industries. They share common denominators. Startup principles, if you will. Management is more consortium thinktank spearheaded by Elon Musk. An empirical organism that is highly cross functional. As a leader is so be those who would follow. Not uncommon for idea metrics benchmarks and quality control measures to volley between transport agents. Did you catch that? Only hypothetical difference between SpaceX and Tesla is vehicular mechanism by which extraordinary futuristic travel is made possible. Perhaps even in this aspect the two might become one.

About that common denominator though. Well touted for successfully inventing stuff that works SpaceX and Tesla appeal to a broad demographic. Consumers which include youthful generations all about things that function best while looking very good. Elon Musk and company first unveiled an in-house improvement on NASA's current spacesuit. The only garment certified to be worn on flights landings and aboard ISS. A different suit, the white one, with life support features is required for spacewalks. Out of style, as astrofashion season goes, the infamous orange jumper cosmonauts wore on the Space shuttle, is similar in construct to Airforce fighter pilot uniforms. Just galactically elevated, of course.

Musk's first take was a head and shoulder focused shot. Emphasis on helmet and face shield view. Yesterday he releases an awesome full body image. Figure, way cool Space Age astro like mannequin, stands next to Dragon crew capsule. Likely same vehicle to be used for first manned with human cargo launches to ISS and beyond. This next generation ensemble is complete with accessories. Gloves boots and protective helmet with face shield. In fact the entire suit is specifically designed and tailored to protect said human cargo traveling into orbit from pressurized environment while in flight. Also exposure to highly radioactive fluctuations that could occur during and once in orbit. With an eye to future outer space exploration and landings on distant planets the black and white suit is, for all intensive purposes, a beta stage prototype. Albeit a very aesthetically appealing and highly efficient alternative for active use in transport orbital space now.

What's next for these techtile innovators, SpaceX and Tesla? They're shaking STEM world up. Making highly intelligent professional creative types who would otherwise prefer fromping around in plaid cotton shirts khakis and/or tees and leatherette leggings look fabulous in flight. Future of STEM makes a fashion forward leap. Proves working while smart is
X ^3 S Y E. Decode any way you like it;)

*Postnote: I reserve PSs for more personal pieces but have to elaborate on that ending there. My first car was a foreign model. Then in my estimation the most cost and performance efficient brand. Quite a miracle I was able to get financed without financial help or a cosigner. (Future noted How to Finance a Tesla Model ? Tips) To celebrate newly earned independence nothing short of a unique specialized license plate would do. Was on the phone with DMV at least 15 minutes. Together the friendly rep and I certified and registered, SSZZLE. Yes. The car was red. It the plate and I got lots of attention. Too much. SSZZLE was constantly being flagged down. Waved to pull over. Stopped by you know who. Okay both times I, her driver, might have allegedly been a wee bit over speed limit. Allegedly. Retired personalized plates and eventually the car. I, on the other hand, am still in circulation.
"The great problem is accomplished. We have crossed the Atlantic--*fairly* and easily crossed it in a balloon! God be praised! Who shall say any thing is impossible hereafter?"
Edgar Allan Poe, Flights and Fantasies