Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still expecting June Delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a text message from Tesla apologize for not be able to make a delivery in tonight or tomorrow, and asked to reschedule to Thursday or Friday. yeah right, they got my money, my sale number without delivery and can proudly announced they meet Q2 expectation. May the market crash on you Elon.

Just got a text message from Tesla apologize for not be able to make a delivery in tonight or tomorrow, and asked to reschedule to Thursday or Friday. yeah right, they got my money, my sale number without delivery and can proudly announced they meet Q2 expectation. May the market crash on you Elon.

Man that sucks. I don't know why this company can't get it together. It's very disheartening. I'm hoping they don't wait as long since you already paid.

Last edited:

For what it's worth I think they still need to declare the vehicle in inventory, so despite having the sales number it's still a liability on their books.

Not that it helps the situation much, but maybe that's a tiny bit comforting.

91FEFBF8-F0A9-4EA0-85EB-4F3F41477ADA.jpeg

We took delivery at 11:45pm after waiting hours because the system was down. Overall car is in pretty good shape. Tail lights need to be adjusted, right door slightly out of alignment, right rear seat slightly raised above the others, finger prints on headliner. Paint no issues, charging door flush, no trim issues, no major panel gaps. Overall very Happy :)

My rep called me and I said I’m dissatisfied with the process and he said he will ask his manager to call me.
He said it’s all Freemonts fault lol. Typical excuse!
That's bad customer service. The "we" versus "they" mentality across departments within the same company should never exist. Someone needs to train them on proper customer service. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

I just received a text. Weird one. “We are looking for a car for you right now. Shouldn't be long.” Huh. where exactly are they “looking” ? cancelled orders? declined orders due to factory imperfections? Im confused.

I just received a text. Weird one. “We are looking for a car for you right now. Shouldn't be long.” Huh. where exactly are they “looking” ? cancelled orders? declined orders due to factory imperfections? Im confused.

yeah that doesn't sound too promising....looking where? their reject lot?
But I haven't even gotten that just a VIN yanked and "we get another one assigned when we can" response from delivery