Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stock 20" Slipstream Wheels, Tires, TPMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those 4 would make nice spares. Mine have 4,500 less miles on them, are like new and have no curb rash. I guess it depends on what you can live with. myblublu if you really want a nice set of 20"s I be passing by Dayton in early July. i can deliver them to your place for $1800 cash.

Ed

That would be great and your set looks great, but I'm gonna need to wait to see if a more economical set comes available. Took a bit to convince the wife to allow me to get a 2nd set, which means taking up more room in the garage (I have a spare MS set already) so the only way she would agree to me getting a spare MX set was setting a budget. So I'm gonna need to wait until something comes along a little cheaper.

Found a couple options of separate wheels and tires that would have worked within the range, but figured I'd try to find a complete set first and not have to deal with mounting/balancing, etc.

doublebo7,
You sent these 3 posts today to 3 different people trying to sell wheels and tires (see bellow). Some of the time you talk about being in S. F. CA,
sometimes is Houston TX, Sometimes in England. You also post about returning your X and filing a lemon law suit. You also get involved with insurance issues. Who are you and what your deal?

If these 20" for model X are still available then maybe you might consider my offer of $1300, would be able to collect in July though.

Today at 6:14 PM

Can make you a offer of $1500 if interested but can't pick them up until July.

Today at 6:08 PM

Would you accept $1300 please? I am able to pick them up but not till end of July.

Today at 6:04 PM

• Helpful
Reactions: FlatSix911
doublebo7,
You sent these 3 posts today to 3 different people trying to sell wheels and tires (see bellow). Some of the time you talk about being in S. F. CA,
sometimes is Houston TX, Sometimes in England. You also post about returning your X and filing a lemon law suit. You also get involved with insurance issues. Who are you and what your deal?

If these 20" for model X are still available then maybe you might consider my offer of $1300, would be able to collect in July though.

Today at 6:14 PM

Can make you a offer of $1500 if interested but can't pick them up until July.

Today at 6:08 PM

Would you accept $1300 please? I am able to pick them up but not till end of July.

Today at 6:04 PM

He claims to have received the set wheels and then says he only received 2 on this post.

OEM 21" Silver Turbines with Pirelli Sotozero 3 tires-$2000

That would be great and your set looks great, but I'm gonna need to wait to see if a more economical set comes available. Took a bit to convince the wife to allow me to get a 2nd set, which means taking up more room in the garage (I have a spare MS set already) so the only way she would agree to me getting a spare MX set was setting a budget. So I'm gonna need to wait until something comes along a little cheaper.

Found a couple options of separate wheels and tires that would have worked within the range, but figured I'd try to find a complete set first and not have to deal with mounting/balancing, etc.

I am leaving Florida for Michigan on July 5th. I will be carrying the original 20" slipstream wheels and tires with TPMS with me. They have 553 miles on them with no curb rash or other problems. If anyone lives along the route say between Illinois and Ohio I will deliver them to your door for $1600.00. That's about what you would pay to have new tires installed on your wheels. If no takers I will store them in Michigan for future use.

Your name Model X Guy
Comment
More information about text formats

Date of departure for Michigan changed to end of this week. I will deliver set for $1,600.00 in central to northern Florida and from Mobile AL to Chicago to a line from Jacksonville FL to Cleveland OH on my way North. Last call or I store them until Fall.
Ed

New stock Model X wheels and tires TMPS. Car was delivered on 3/31/2017. There is zero damage to the tires and wheels and car tracks true without vibrations from the tires at speeds up to the of 85mph that I drove. I am getting 19" tires and Slipstreams mounted on Monday 4/24/2017, so these will be available then.
Price is $2100.00 I am located in S.W. Florida.

These are sold as of 6/16/2017

Thanks

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911