Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Storage/hooks for face masks?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where does everyone put their face masks in the interior? In my previous car the headrests are height adjustable and I put a hook onto the sliding metal post. In the MY there isn’t a place for a hook like that and I don’t know where to put our masks where they are accessible and sanitary.

• Funny
Reactions: Fourdoor
Where does everyone put their face masks in the interior? In my previous car the headrests are height adjustable and I put a hook onto the sliding metal post. In the MY there isn’t a place for a hook like that and I don’t know where to put our masks where they are accessible and sanitary.

I haven't worn a mask in over a year, ever since when ever the first vaccine became available. But my wife who uses a mask for her allergies and asthma keeps it in the glove box.

Keith

I work at the hospital, so I unfortunately always come to and from work with a mask. I like to leave my car looking clean and uncluttered, so I store my mask in the center console. You could also keep it in the sun visor while it's folded up.

I'm so envious of people who don't have to wear a mask for 12+ hours a day while at work.

Reactions: AlexHung