Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stuck on 2019.35.106

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Tesla employees told you correctly, as have the other owners here: (1) maintain patience because (2) it takes multiple weeks to get the first update.

And after it happens, you'll realize, your car is 99.98% the same car it just the moment before, and all that hand-wringing was for nothing

The Tesla employees told you correctly, as have the other owners here: (1) maintain patience because (2) it takes multiple weeks to get the first update.

And after it happens, you'll realize, your car is 99.98% the same car it just the moment before, and all that hand-wringing was for nothing
And it's more than that. Right now, there's a lull in new firmware releases. I don't think I've ever seen it go so long in the 5+ years I've been watching.

I don't believe new cars will be updated until there's a new release past 2020.4.10. If you want to see that happen in (more or less) real time, then watch TeslaFi (TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker). If you want to be informed the moment TeslaFi sees a new release, then follow them on Twitter. And even then, it will be a while after a new version appears (at least a week) before it gets pushed to new cars.

Hey guys, I’m stuck on 2019.35.106 as well, but the problem for me is that I have paid for FSD and Acceleration boost and the boost will not work with this software. They tell me they are working on it, but it sucks that I’ve had to wait 3 weeks after I’ve paid for it and still don’t see the feature. Also as you can imagine the FSD visualizations don’t work either.

And it's more than that. Right now, there's a lull in new firmware releases. I don't think I've ever seen it go so long in the 5+ years I've been watching.

I don't believe new cars will be updated until there's a new release past 2020.4.10. If you want to see that happen in (more or less) real time, then watch TeslaFi (TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker). If you want to be informed the moment TeslaFi sees a new release, then follow them on Twitter. And even then, it will be a while after a new version appears (at least a week) before it gets pushed to new cars.
Okay, new release out and now they're updating 2019.35.106 to 2020.4.2. So y'all should start seeing updates. It won't actually change anything much, but I suppose it will make people happy. Take a look at the firmware tracker if you want to see evidence of progress.