Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stuck on 2021.35.102

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can’t believe it. My first post in this forum was earlier today and my update is now happening this evening. It’s like Elon was watching. Anyway, I’m excited to be installing my first update (2021.44.6) as I post this.I did hold the scroll wheels down to reboot the car this evening and low and behold there was an update available once the system came back up. Must be another coincidence but really cool to see that the car is talking to the Tesla mothership and the updates will work over my home Wi-Fi. I was stuck on (2021.35.102) since I got the car on November 11. 2021 and was getting a little impatient. Ready for the holiday release to come soon.

Reactions: T E S L A Y
Wow funny enough not even a few hours after I signed up to make my last post, my M3P just got the 2021.44.6 update. Maybe they are updating us all that bought our cars recently to this build now so we can actually get the holiday update on time with everybody else.

I got my Model 3 on October 27th and am also stuck on this firmware.
I contacted support, and there was nothing they could do.
I even went so far as to take it in for service, and they say we are trapped on "Factory Island" (stuck on the factory-installed firmware) so they can't even push to our cars.
I asked at what point they consider it a problem (like what if there's an issue with our car preventing it from updating?) and they said in so many words, "never".

I got my Model 3 on October 27th and am also stuck on this firmware.
I contacted support, and there was nothing they could do.
I even went so far as to take it in for service, and they say we are trapped on "Factory Island" (stuck on the factory-installed firmware) so they can't even push to our cars.
I asked at what point they consider it a problem (like what if there's an issue with our car preventing it from updating?) and they said in so many words, "never".

Tesla adds about 70,000 cars to its software distribution list Every Month. We go to the back of the queue.

You're not being singled out
They did not leave you off the list
The Advanced button does nothing I can tell (at this time)

Yes, some (senior level) techs can install software, but they will not do it on request.

I'm on 2021.36.5.5.
Don't sweat it.

MYLR late October delivery here. Just got the update notice minutes ago. I dreamt that I got update in middle of night only to find out it was a dream. This notice right here was finally the real thing today.

Screenshot_20211221-143241~2.png