Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sub, rear speakers not working. 2021 M3P

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve had this 2021 M3P for two weeks. Still under full warranty but the sub and rear speakers aren’t connecting. As far as I remember (could be wrong) this happened right after I took it threw the first car wash (in car wash mode) and the seal let water in through the drivers side door. Additionally the microphone for the Bluetooth has become very crackled and hard to hear ever since the car wash incident.

Any suggestions? Known fixes? I’ve soft reset a cpl times and nothing has happened. I have an appointment for the door seal next week, but I’ve heard different comments on whether or not Tesla will do anything or not.

I’ve had this 2021 M3P for two weeks. Still under full warranty but the sub and rear speakers aren’t connecting. As far as I remember (could be wrong) this happened right after I took it threw the first car wash (in car wash mode) and the seal let water in through the drivers side door. Additionally the microphone for the Bluetooth has become very crackled and hard to hear ever since the car wash incident.

Any suggestions? Known fixes? I’ve soft reset a cpl times and nothing has happened. I have an appointment for the door seal next week, but I’ve heard different comments on whether or not Tesla will do anything or not.

This happened to me before.

I needed a new amplifier in the rear trunk in front of the sub. Water got in it.

I replaced it myself using an amplifier I got on ebay.

No problems ever since.

Upvote 0
This happened to me before.

I needed a new amplifier in the rear trunk in front of the sub. Water got in it.

I replaced it myself using an amplifier I got on ebay.

No problems ever since.
I just dropped it off at the dealer yesterday and they confirmed similarly. There was no foam insulating the amp area and water corroded a few ports. They replaced it and claim it’s working fine now. We’ll see. Picking it up in a few hours.

Attachments

• IMG_7162.png
    IMG_7162.png
    453 KB · Views: 80
  • Love
Reactions: gtgarner
Upvote 0