Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Substitute wheels for Aero Wheel - Specs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I have an extra set of rims/wheels I am thinking for next years snow tires. They have the identical bolt pattern of 5X114.3. The centre bore on the Aero is 64.1 the substitute wheels have a centre bore size of 66.1. I purchased hub centric rings that will centre the hub. No problem there.
The other difference is the offset. The Aero rim offset is +40mm. The substitute rim offset is +55mm. They both take the exact same tire size of 235/45/18. Will the centreline offset difference be a problem? Anyone know?

Thank-you

It will move the tires in by 15mm. The front tire inner sidewall will get close to the spindle. It'd be a similar distance away as a 265/40R18 and some seem run those without clearance issues. Back tires will likely be fine. But I wouldn't run them like that. Consider using a 15mm spacer to put them back at OEM distance.

This is the best tool I've found to play with these options: Custom rims, wheel tire packages

• Informative
Reactions: pmifsud