TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Subzero Weather option gone!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Lon12, Jul 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Lon12

Lon12 Member

Just noticed that we no longer have the subzero weather option available when ordering a new car. It is bundled in the Premium package. :(

2. wdolson

wdolson Supporting Member

So is the premium sound system. They did it in the last couple of hours, I was on there a few hours ago looking at something and the options were still there as separate things. They raised the price of the premium package too, though I think it's less than the premium package combined with the other two options before.

3. S'toon

S'toon Knows where his towel is

The only things I would have wanted the premium package for (if I won a lottery) are now standard....except for the cold weather package.

4. doubeld

doubeld Member

I sure hope heated front seats and side-view mirrors are standard on the 3. Would be horrible if they weren't. Does the S come with heated side view mirrors standard, or is that in the subzero package?