Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suggested contact at Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, it looks like Tesla is beginning the process of moving to a larger location in Portland, OR, just several blocks from where I live (just service center or showroom, too, I don't know).

That property lies on the Willamette riverfront. As properties get developed, they contribute their segment of a riverfront trail. The goal is to have a continuous riverfront trail for pedestrians and bikes.

The problem is, they're refurbishing an old factory, not building new. Because they're not changing the footprint, they're not legally required to complete the trail segment (we're talking a little asphalt paving for several hundred feet).

This is generating some negative sentiment towards Tesla here, and it'd be nice to get Tesla to help out on this.

Here's a link to an article with much more info: Willamette Greenway trail link might wait decades if Tesla plan goes through - BikePortland.org

I'd like to contact someone at Tesla to see if this might get resolved to everyone's satisfaction. Does anyone know of a good contact at Tesla? I'm going to stop by the store this weekend and talk to them there, they might have an idea.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!