Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suggestions for my P85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok folks, so far I’ve upgrade a few items in my car and love it.

I am looking for additional upgrade ideas for my car. Please help :)

I have the wheel bumpers in my garage ready to install next.

Attachments

• F466E06D-4891-40EF-9A00-5125E0BAA9A0.jpeg
    F466E06D-4891-40EF-9A00-5125E0BAA9A0.jpeg
    469 KB · Views: 95
I may very well be the king of mods and upgrades. Check out my signature which has a link to a post on everything I’ve done. Since that post I’ve added a few more: blacked out all of the chrome, arachnid wheels powder coated in black chrome, premium seats, added the facelift bumper with all Tesla OEM parts, maybe a few others — I can’t remember it all:)

I may very well be the king of mods and upgrades. Check out my signature which has a link to a post on everything I’ve done. Since that post I’ve added a few more: blacked out all of the chrome, arachnid wheels powder coated in black chrome, premium seats, added the facelift bumper with all Tesla OEM parts, maybe a few others — I can’t remember it all:)
For the mobile viewers: this is the link
modifications-to-car-made-since-delivery

artsci,

How did you do the upgrade to premium seats? Will Tesla support this with the correct programming for the seat airbags?

Thanks,

GSP

Great stuff and thank you very much for all of the ideas.....time to play.... :)

I do hae a silly question and please don't laugh....but do some of these mods, change the capacity of your battery? Meaning, draining quicker....?

The wheel spacers have had some impact (aerodynamic) but it’s not much to worry about, at least for me. Since I made the trip cross country two years ago I’ve stopped worrying about range. And now the supercharger capacity has nearly doubled.

And all the electronic stuff draws so little current it amounts to nothing.

Last edited: