Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do you have blind spots?

• Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SumaPerformance

Global Vendor
Jul 10, 2019
Seattle
Listings
Tired of blind spots?
We're known for our premium wide angle conex mirrors, reducing blind spot.
Here is a video of before and after of Suma Performance Mirrors

Reducing blind spot, convex blind spot mirrors that monitor for detecting blind spot, designed as OEM side mirror replacement for easy installation. A must mod to enhance your driving performance, anti-glare & blind spot reduced. It comes in a set of 2 mirrors.

Suma vs. Knoutout Brand

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 6.52.29 AM.png

was it easy to install? just take out the existing mirrors carefully, unplug the wires and then snap the new ones after plugging in the wires?
That’s exactly it. I pointed the mirror down and out to creat a gap for my fingers. They pop out with a little pressure. Once you unplug and replace wire connectors, you pop them right back in. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being hardest, it’s a 1.

That’s exactly it. I pointed the mirror down and out to creat a gap for my fingers. They pop out with a little pressure. Once you unplug and replace wire connectors, you pop them right back in. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being hardest, it’s a 1.
I get mine tonight via usps so hopefully I can pop them on when the kids go to bed.

How are they in comparison to the oem mirror?

Are there any error lights because the dimming function is not there?

Reactions: SumaPerformance
I get mine tonight via usps so hopefully I can pop them on when the kids go to bed.

How are they in comparison to the oem mirror?

Are there any error lights because the dimming function is not there?
Haven’t taken the car out, so I can’t answer yet. Didn’t notice any error messages though. Let us know how the install goes. Again, I think you will find it rather easy.

Reactions: SumaPerformance
Bah I’m so sad.

I installed both mirrors easily, but noticed that the drivers side Suma mirror had a rough edge on the bottom of the mirror. I took a picture, but then decided to take out the mirror to take a closer shot, but ended up cracking the Suma mirror :( bahhhhhh

I reached out to them to see how I can get a replacement and how much it would cost. Such a bummer.

I do still have it on the passenger side and it works well to show my blind spot. Cant wait to get a new driver side suma mirror!

Be gentle with the Suma mirror guys!

Attachments

• 8C2A3D4C-F24F-409A-9E3B-2A764D9E27D1.jpeg
    8C2A3D4C-F24F-409A-9E3B-2A764D9E27D1.jpeg
    386.5 KB · Views: 128
  • 60AD8BA4-6DE2-4DFB-8E8E-5312B0FEF933.jpeg
    60AD8BA4-6DE2-4DFB-8E8E-5312B0FEF933.jpeg
    385.2 KB · Views: 123
  • 7E5A11DE-549D-4F91-AA22-A58D59DE561E.jpeg
    7E5A11DE-549D-4F91-AA22-A58D59DE561E.jpeg
    370 KB · Views: 126
Reactions: USC-Hawk
Do you offer this product without the loss of auto dimming? I would get these in a heartbeat if it meant retaining the same auto dim as the rear view mirror.
You'll lose auto-dimming. But our blue mirrors are anti-glare serving the same purpose as the auto dimmer. In our opinion, it's better because it doesn't overcompensate like that of the OEM auto dimmer from time to time.

Reactions: jpy1980
You'll lose auto-dimming. But our blue mirrors are anti-glare serving the same purpose as the auto dimmer. In our opinion, it's better because it doesn't overcompensate like that of the OEM auto dimmer from time to time.
Appreciate the quick response, but I’m not interested in the blue film. In my opinion the blue film is the “analog” version (screaming 90’s BMW/Audi) of today’s “digital” version with the electronics/fluids. In my opinion it’s 2 steps back to go one step forward (much like the version 11 update 🥁). I do like the enhanced view from the curved mirror though!

To each their own I suppose.

Any idea if you will be offering anti-dimming in the future?

Appreciate the quick response, but I’m not interested in the blue film. In my opinion the blue film is the “analog” version (screaming 90’s BMW/Audi) of today’s “digital” version with the electronics/fluids. In my opinion it’s 2 steps back to go one step forward (much like the version 11 update 🥁). I do like the enhanced view from the curved mirror though!

To each their own I suppose.

Any idea if you will be offering anti-dimming in the future?
Sorry, no plan in the near future.