Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sun block/shade for refresh Model X Plaid??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you post a picture of how they look from the inside and from the outside? And which size did you buy?
I bought the 20” x 11”. From the outside, when place in the “highest” position (where I have it most of the time when not needed), it’s not noticeable from the outside. Sorry, my photo stinks with all the reflection.

I don’t even use the stock shades any more; i just reposition these to wherever i need them and they work great (for me).
IMG_4609.jpeg
IMG_4611.jpeg
IMG_4611.jpeg

Sorry, posted from my phone and messed up a few things but can't figure out how to edit a post. Anyway, added the same photo by accident and I meant to say the size was 20" x 12".
Old post... but glad I found it. This is a great solution thank you for sharing. The Tesla sunshade and all the 3rd party ones are just too claustrophobic. I wanted one that was half the size. This solution is awesome.

Reactions: EvoL
Old post... but glad I found it. This is a great solution thank you for sharing. The Tesla sunshade and all the 3rd party ones are just too claustrophobic. I wanted one that was half the size. This solution is awesome.
I felt the same way. My wife hates all the sun coming in but the big shade felt claustrophobic to me as well. I bought a pair of these on Amazon for $15 or $20 and it’s a happy medium. Since there are two, I stick them together then fold them up. They slide in nicely between the seat and center console so it’s easy to put them up, unlike the bigger Tesla shade, which I store in the subtrunk.