Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver Window Sunshade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm re-posting this here (apologies!) because there've been no replies to the original.

I've found that in my Model YLR, the driver's sunshade doesn't block the sun completely on the driver's side window. Most previous cars I've owned had a pull-out extension to cover the extra gap.

Does anyone know if such an accessory is out there someplace?

All my searches only bring sunroof shades.

TIA,
Richard

I'm re-posting this here (apologies!) because there've been no replies to the original.

I've found that in my Model YLR, the driver's sunshade doesn't block the sun completely on the driver's side window. Most previous cars I've owned had a pull-out extension to cover the extra gap.

Does anyone know if such an accessory is out there someplace?

All my searches only bring sunroof shades.

TIA,
Richard
With the sunshade on one side, it can be moved toward the rear to put it in a better position to block the sun. Sometimes when the sun is coming through from the front but to the right I use this slide function to improve the coverage. I think the ability to move the shade along the shaft is just a effective as the extensions I have on my other vehicles.

With the sunshade on one side, it can be moved toward the rear to put it in a better position to block the sun. Sometimes when the sun is coming through from the front but to the right I use this slide function to improve the coverage. I think the ability to move the shade along the shaft is just a effective as the extensions I have on my other vehicles.
D'OH! Didn't know about that. Thanks!!