Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! What's your take short-term over the coming 4ish weeks? I don't believe in a short squeeze but will we see a short covering rally?
This weekend I’m doing research on market Smith software to see parallels to this weeks move
W8ll keep you guys posted on what I find but on a cursory glance it seems to me that this weeks move of 27% is amongst some of the biggest moves Made by Tesla in the last 10 years of its stock history so the probability is to the upside overwhelmingly
Maybe the closest anything comes to this weeks move would be 2013
However as recent as October 2018 you had a single week move which was very similar to current week move which took Tesla from $260 all the way to $330 in a single week so pretty identical and then six weeks later the stock was at 379

My feeling is that we are headed to $380 for sure and there’s a good probability of 400+ even $450-$470 but your guess is as good as mine

okay i did Market smith analysis of $tsla SP action since IPO 10 yrs ago and to make a long story short it is highly unlikely that $tsla SP will stop at anything less than $416
That would be a minimum target

In reality the move has the makings of a parabolic uptrend similar to 2013
A84A2783-0042-4BE6-8A2C-AB23B46FC16B.gif

Looking in the rear view mirror....it seems we are taking a breather.

But NEXT week look out!!!

Nice 5 day run. Up $25 and 8% since Tuesday:

TSLA.5-day.2019-11-11.png

More importantly today, it touched the YTD high, which was reached back on Jan 17, 2019.

Maybe a pullback without more immediate news, but there's also some forced covering at these SP levels. It'd be nice to know how many margin calls where placed near the Close today.

So another spike tomorrow morning, triggering a sell response? Difference between tomorrow and TSLA action on Oct 28, 2019 is that tomorrow we open ~$25 below the Upper BB, where on Oct 28 we opened ~$15 above the Upper-BB, begging technical traders to take profits.

I suspect tomorrow will be a more muted sell-off (if it comes), with all the good news in the pipeline currently: (not advice)
  • GF3 production certification (1st Press rides occurring now)
  • GF4 announcement imminent (Elon's in Berlin today)
  • Cybertruck reveal and non-refundable $100 deposits (potential $50M cash)
  • further Analyst upgrades overdue
  • further margin calls/forced short covering
  • high volumes overwhelming short manipulations
  • Financial/Short Media unable to focus on a single FUD narrative
Wudimiss? :D

Cheers!

Let's hope...I gotta admit I am feeling more and more like da corner has been turned.
BIG same.
I thought the corner had been turned a year and a half ago just because I could see it all so clearly.
NOW though, everybody else can finally see what I saw back then.
So yeah I definitely believe the corner has been turned.