Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharge - Mobile, AL - 5440 W US 90

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is one of the worst exits they could have chosen in Mobile. The amount of of homeless and drug usage in this parking lot is enough to keep me away in the day time. One exit over at the Aldi would have been a much better choice. It has two coffee shops, a local favorite chicken finger place, and a What a burger all in walking distance. Luckily, I live 10 minutes away and will never have to charge here.

The current Mobile location should only be used in case of emergency and only when carrying!
I was there last week, mid-morning. Next to an old decrepit shopping center. Didn’t see anything scary, but still only got out of the car to plug-in/unplug.

i haven’t done a lot of supercharging but this was the sketchiest one I’ve been to.

Last edited:
Mobile - US-90, AL

Host Type: Mall
Host: Westgate Plaza
Along Primary Interstates: I-10
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-90
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-10

To: Mobile, AL (v2) - 9.8 miles
Diversion: 2 miles
To: Robertsdale, AL - 35.1 miles

US-90

To: Mobile, AL (v2) - 7.2 miles
Diversion: 0.8 miles
To: Robertsdale, AL - 51.3 miles

Very useful V3 mini-splitter on I-10, and for the I-10/I-65 transition, that will effectively replace the old Mobile V2.

We had no trouble getting from d’Iberville MS all the way to Greenville AL so I’ve never stopped at the Mobile one.

I’ve stopped at Tillman’s corner a couple of times overnight (pre-Tesla). Lots of hotels, caters to travelers.

Last edited:
This is one of the worst exits they could have chosen in Mobile. The amount of of homeless and drug usage in this parking lot is enough to keep me away in the day time. One exit over at the Aldi would have been a much better choice. It has two coffee shops, a local favorite chicken finger place, and a What a burger all in walking distance. Luckily, I live 10 minutes away and will never have to charge here.
So this new spot will be worse than the existing one at Target and the half vacant mall?