Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah. Same for me. Was driving from NY to Maryland. Really needed this stop because it was right in the middle of my trip. I make the trip weekly and it has always worked even if slow the past couple months. Then I got there and zero charge this time. I had to go to a level 2 charger at a hotel for an hour to make it to the harrisburg sypercharger. not fun. they really need to fix this supercharger. its been reduced service for at least 2 months...

Did anyone contact Tesla to find out when they are estimating a fix?

Local stated on facebook that he was on the phone with Tesla who claimed there's a "main breaker issue at the site". Others have been told Voltage input from the main is too high. Based on my observations prior to the shutdown I'd lean towards a low voltage situation. Either way it's been at LEAST two months now since the major faults. Tesla claims this station is "high priority". What on earth is up with this company lately?

Yeah. It has been a long time since this supercharger starting having problems. At least 2 months it has been on reduced service now it isn't working at all. I really hope they have this fixed before Christmas as I have to do that NT to Maryland drive again and it will be a stretch for me to make it all the way to the Harrisburg PA supercharger. I would need to add a 2nd supercharging stop to my trip someplace else which isn't the end of the world but really annoying because the Allentown supercharger really is in the perfect place for me to stop near the middle of my trip.

Critical charger for me in central PA. Can no longer get to Philly Airport. Only other optuiion I’d going 20 miles out of way and going to downtown Philly - add over an hour of time and high hassle factor.

Anyone know how to contact a human anymore about this issue? It’s the only offline supercharger , and for 2 months?????

Critical charger for me in central PA. Can no longer get to Philly Airport. Only other optuiion I’d going 20 miles out of way and going to downtown Philly - add over an hour of time and high hassle factor.
Go down to the Claymont DE supercharger instead. Its only a few miles down from the airport.

This is pretty clearly an issue that is outside of Tesla's control, and I'm sure they are as unhappy about it as the rest of us.

Go down to the Claymont DE supercharger instead. Its only a few miles down from the airport.

This is pretty clearly an issue that is outside of Tesla's control, and I'm sure they are as unhappy about it as the rest of us.
I was at Claymont yesterday - 4 out of the 8 don't work at all, and the one I used was moderately slow. I called to report it, and Tesla was aware of the issue.

Hopefully it’s working 100% by Christmas. Guess I could always “top off” in Harrisburg and slow down. Tempted to drive my ICE car who is literally collecting dust. Didn’t even think it was worth washing the last time I washed the model 3. It’ll just collect dust again

Can anyone else please verify that this supercharger is working at capacity, at least over 100 kW? We have one person saying it does, and another saying it doesn’t. Need to decide whether I’m taking my wife’s ICE tomorrow to the airport or my Tessie. thanks!