Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Arnold, CA (temporary closure, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just stopped by. Nothing has changed since November. No sign of a transformer or pad.

Attachments

• PXL_20231220_230727841.jpg
    PXL_20231220_230727841.jpg
    747.5 KB · Views: 124
I recommend the Heart and Soul restaurant that is right next to the charger. They have a pretty good menu!

Thanks, we are planning to check it out soon. Any other recommendations for good food in the area? Seems like all the places we go to in the area have the same bland overpriced food (Sierra House, The Bistro, etc) consisting of burgers and fish and chips at best.

Besides using my generator, I've also been using the fast charger at Rocket/76, but it maxes out at 40kw with my chademo adapter. Can't wait for this Supercharger to be open.

Thanks, we are planning to check it out soon. Any other recommendations for good food in the area? Seems like all the places we go to in the area have the same bland overpriced food (Sierra House, The Bistro, etc) consisting of burgers and fish and chips at best.

Besides using my generator, I've also been using the fast charger at Rocket/76, but it maxes out at 40kw with my chademo adapter. Can't wait for this Supercharger to be open.
Try Kalamata across from the Bistro.

Murphys watering hole has an always changing food menu.

Murphys watering hole has an always changing food menu.

IMG_2286.jpeg