Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Auburn, CA (LIVE 3 Feb 2022, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well.... I'm here now and I just tried it and it does not charge so it's not hot yet.
you beat me. 11:35 no power either! Everything looks physically complete.

3D40E2D9-1BF6-465E-BE6F-8DCEF0C0BD25.jpeg

i'll be driving thru auburn thurs and saturday. Guess no point in stopping by tho if the status is not ready. I assume it means Tesla/contractor wasn't done yet. So they need to do something then reschedule an inspection. Wonder what the timeline is like for rescheduling another inspection?

Reactions: DWdrum
i'll be driving thru auburn thurs and saturday. Guess no point in stopping by tho if the status is not ready. I assume it means Tesla/contractor wasn't done yet. So they need to do something then reschedule an inspection. Wonder what the timeline is like for rescheduling another inspection?
I check on it everyday, so fingers crossed that you'll be able to charge. And for what it's worth, Placer is a NIGHTMARE & a half to work with. Not surprising there was "something wrong". LOL

I looked a little deeper into the notes and the problem is that the contractor did not leave the plan set and was not there for the inspection time. That is a rookie mistake. There inspection hasn't been rescheduled, yet.

**IMPORTANT UPDATE 01-21-2022**

So I took a ride to the site this a.m. Met a person, who wishes to remain anonymous. We'll call her Shirley.

Shirley shared: "The only reason the inspection failed is because PG&E has not delivered and important part (keeping this quiet too, can't say what it is to protect Shirley)." "So yes, the inspection failed because of PG&E not delivering this part."

Shirley also shared: "We're ready to go and have been ready for over a week.......but, we can't go live until PG&E brings us this part and then have the inspection"

I asked: "So when is PG&E bringing the part?"

Shirley replied: "Great question.....no one knows....could be a day, could be a month....we're at their mercy"

So that's it folks. We're waiting for PG&E. I also learned that these are in fact the 250kW V3 SuperChargers.

Hope this information helps

Mike

This is pretty strange, as the inspector's notes for the second inspection attempt on Friday indicated that the contractor was not there, cabinets were locked up and the plans were not present. If they are waiting for a part from PG&E, then why keep calling for inspection? And Shirley's comments about the missing part being the only reason for the failure is simply not true