Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Auburn, CA (LIVE 3 Feb 2022, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Roseville to Auburn is less than 20 miles, and will end up with 6 supercharger sites once the next Rocklin SC is open. That's a pretty good concentration before climbing the Sierra.
That might be true but I don't think you realize how packed and congested the Rocklin charging station is it's really really bad

This 12 bay here in Auburn is really going to help relieve a lot of congestion

That might be true but I don't think you realize how packed and congested the Rocklin charging station is it's really really bad

This 12 bay here in Auburn is really going to help relieve a lot of congestion
We used to charge in Rocklin, and now go to Loomis on our way up as it's closer to the freeway and easy to grab a bite. Auburn will be a nice additional option

09/29/2021 Update

I decided to check in on progress today and it looks like they're laying all the underground electrical wire. Here are some pictures.

20210929_074410.jpg

20210929_074412.jpg

20210929_074430.jpg

20210929_074432.jpg

Reactions: mociaf9 and Limited
I was doing some Google recon, and there are a few fast food joints (M.D. Carl's Jr, Taco Bell) that are opened late and that are basically on the way to the SC when exiting 80.
Yup, there is a ton of stuff here. And right over the highway is Raley's, along with other food options. I live here, happy to answer any questions anyone has. But over all, this is a GREAT location

Yup, there is a ton of stuff here. And right over the highway is Raley's, along with other food options. I live here, happy to answer any questions anyone has. But over all, this is a GREAT location
I've been to Maria's Tacos before and it was pretty good, but they close too early for my usual arrival time when going up the mountains. This is gonna be a busy SC for sure. 120-150 miles from the bay, 66 miles from Truckee. This is the perfect location.

Reactions: ohmman
Don't think it is open, but fences are down, pavement and chargers are installed. Not on the Nav map yet, but hopefully soon. My 85D can make it from Truckee home (200 miles) at 75 mph, but can't make the trip up, so recharging in Auburn is ideal, especially is the are the 250 Kw.

Photo is Oct 2021

Attachments

• Auburn Supercharger.jpeg
    Auburn Supercharger.jpeg
    720.5 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: bmah and mociaf9