Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Auburn, CA (LIVE 3 Feb 2022, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pay Tesla owner's! We've been seeing a lot of you in the Foothills Bowl, thanks for coming in! Unfortunately, we've been seeing too much of some of you at the Foothills Motel. We've had a number of our guests saying that many drivers are peeing on the tree and even right on the lawn. That simply can't happen, please please regulate. We're happy to have you come into the Bowl and use the facilities when we're open, there are two gas stations in easy walking distance also. Thanks again!

We used to charge in Rocklin, and now go to Loomis on our way up as it's closer to the freeway and easy to grab a bite. Auburn will be a nice additional option
Zorg I'd like to hear more about that "grab a bite" experience....is that within walking distance to chargers? At the Raley's? I'm thinking about what people want while charging their vehicles....besides bathrooms and trashcans :)

Zorg I'd like to hear more about that "grab a bite" experience....is that within walking distance to chargers? At the Raley's? I'm thinking about what people want while charging their vehicles....besides bathrooms and trashcans :)
I concur. There is a Raley's at the other end of the parking lot, but I've quickly run into the Taco Bell for a bathroom break and purchased a bean burrito to go.

At Auburn Foothills Bowl has always been friendly and supportive and Maria’s Tacos has the best Carnitas. My wife actually prefers Loomis though as the Round Table Pizza has always satisfied and has some great local beers on tap.