Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cedar Park, TX - E Whitestone Blvd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went to scout the place out today. No sign of flags or any prep work yet.
It mentions the closest business being Bank of America which is on the right of this image, but all the parking close to the bank is always super busy due its approximation to places like Starbucks and Twin Liquors etc to the south. All of those businesses share the 2800 E Whitestone as the address.
I was wondering if it could be in the green highlighted area, you can just see the power lines running along Whitestone which would be convenient. The section never has more than a few cars parked there. The only downside to here is that it has all the traffic going to and from the gas station.
Unless they're going to build the space just north of the bank. They can't go south because that's a sunken water balancing tank.

Anyhoo - we are up here regularly, so I'll keep eyes open for changes.

Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 13.03.13.png

Reactions: CarlS and XHabjab
Took a longer look today and realized that there is no sign of any Tesla boxes, so no stalls etc yet.
Seems odd to start if they don't have the Tesla hardware, but what do I know ?
Little strange as those tesla crates with all that stuff are usually inside the fencing from the time they get started. Possible those are nearby somewhere being stored? That said, the bulk of the tough work is the trenching and conduit and all that it seems, i think putting in the actual units doesn't take that long. course once thats all done it could sit there a while before a transformer shows up...

Went there Saturday and they have staged a lot of pavement machines in front. Terrible location as it's right next to exit/entrance. I get the feeling they need to dig a main feed across the lot is the reason for the machines.