Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cheektowaga, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

Credit goes to @HAL8950 for finding intel on a new Supercharger under construction in Buffalo. The Supercharger is located behind the Panera Bread at 525 Duke Rd, around Cheektowaga (reason for the naming on Supercharge Info).
Photos from Tesla Owners Club New York State - NEWSFLASH: Second Buffalo-Area Supercharger Nearing Completion. . . .

8 V3 (250kW) stalls. Will link the pin here.
5FD3B290-D366-4EDA-ABBE-02E1EAACAAB9.jpeg
DBA67F24-ECBF-4140-A401-D48E054D3E94.jpeg

This is perfect.. i often drive from Toronto to Buffalo to shop/pick up packges I dont want to pay canadian shipping for and the current Buffalo one is a bit out of the way.. this along with the Niagara falls addition really makes things much more convenient for ppl doing the Toronto to Niagara area trek.. What a nice surprise and to see it almost done!

Cheektowaga, NY

Along Primary Interstates: I-90
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-20, US-62
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-90

To: Buffalo, NY - 8.3 miles
Diversion: 0.7 miles
To: Victor, NY - 74.5 miles

Another Buffalo-area Supercharger, closer to I-90 and to Buffalo, NY than the current Buffalo, NY Supercharger.
Also, a little bit closer to Erie, PA, being less than 100 miles.

• Informative
Reactions: JustMe
I visited the site on Saturday. The installation seems complete. The transformer and meter have been installed. The display on the meter is live indicating that there is power to the transformer but the display shows 00000. Looks like it is waiting for the installer to turn it on and Tesla to do acceptance testing.View attachment 507028 View attachment 507029
Thanks for the update! Hopefully this week :)