Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Chula Vista, CA - Showroom Place (LIVE 21 Feb 2023, 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

Permits have been filed for Chula Vista's third Supercharger!! A 16-stall location is coming soon to the District at Eastlake mall on Showroom Pl. There will also be 4 Level 2 chargers as part of the build. The permit is currently in review

Chula Vista.jpg

It will be third supercharger location in Chula Vista. More is good, but sort of a head scratcher

Tesla must be forecasting a ramp up of owners in this area and if they are having good luck with Land Lords at sites I don't see why they don't take advantage of the situation. Too many times have I heard of a project stalling or flat out cancelling due to issues with the Land Lord and Tesla.

Chula Vista is rapidly growing, if you see the new homes and apartment complexes being built and also the business coming in to Otay and around the area such as the new Amazon warehouse it makes a lot of sense. I'm happy to see I'm 100% covered living in Chula Vista and commuting to Vista for work. Hopefully I can request a transfer to the new Amazon warehouse down here in a few months to avoid that 110 mile commute lol.