Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cleveland, OH - 4277 W 150th St

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This will be great for those traveling to Cleveland Airport, you can top up prior to parking so you are all charged up on a warm battery and ready for your return trip. Overnighting at the Wyndham will be very convenient so you can wake up to a full battery via the destination chargers. No lets get that charger at GetGo in Mentor going and I will be content for a while!

Reactions: DriveMe
This one has an comment on inspection that digging has started. Anyone local able to confirm?

Attachments

• 1702861223295.png
    1702861223295.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 57
Tesla doesn't show exact locations of superchargers until they open. If if it appears on the map at all, it will be a generic pin over the name of the city with a target opening date i.e. right now, this is presumably this supercharger on Tesla's map.

View attachment 1028695
I hope that isn’t this one. I’d really like a Supercharger downtown near Public Square. lol

An update from 3/17/24: Some progress but still a ways out. Someone with a better understanding of these systems can likely provide a better assessment of progress between my two photosets.
It is hard to tell from your photos, but it looks like construction from Tesla's side is substantially if not completed. However, I don't see a transformer in any of your photos, and it looks like on that last photo there is a concrete pad there for one, but obviously not one there. That is likely the hold up at this point.

Reactions: edseloh
It is hard to tell from your photos, but it looks like construction from Tesla's side is substantially if not completed. However, I don't see a transformer in any of your photos, and it looks like on that last photo there is a concrete pad there for one, but obviously not one there. That is likely the hold up at this point.
So is that an issue/delay on the city’s side?

So is that an issue/delay on the city’s side?
The city has done their part already by issuing the permit. With out knowing the internal schedule we really can't say if anything is "delayed" or not. But at this point it appears the site is waiting on the utility provider (Cleveland Public Power?) to install the transformer. With the current state of construction there, once that happens, it typically won't take very long for the site to come online.

Reactions: edseloh