Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Costa Mesa, CA - Bristol St (LIVE 23 Aug 2023, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife and I were driving home from breakfast and stumbled upon a Tesla Supercharger site that seems to have popped up out of nowhere. It's off the SW corner of Bristol St and where Red Hill Ave becomes Santa Ana Ave, behind the Taco Bell, adjacent to the Travelodge. It looked like at a least 6 V2 or V3 stalls; I'll stop and take a pic the next time I'm out.

Swung by today and took some photos. the exact pin to the location in the lot is here.
It's in the parking lot of the Travelodge on the Taco Bell side of the lot. There are 12 stalls in total with two of them being the handicap dual purpose spaces.

2FU9Lzt.jpg

WWixVVg.jpg

xGhVOVV.jpg

Looks like the site is awaiting a transformer, the transformer pad is ready and covered up to the right of the Supercharger cabinets.

e1qPTbm.jpg

UNV7cs4.jpg

The address is confirmed to be 1400 Bristol St

ZVQ7GMY.jpg

As for amenities, there is a taco bell right next to it and there is a Shell station and 7-Eleven across the street. Lots of restaurants nearby in surrounding strip malls, including a McDonalds, Starbucks Chipotle, and a lot of sit-down restaurants too. It's down the street from the Costa Mesa Service Center and Delivery center, so I assume this station will get pretty busy.

LaTxe3k.jpg

The stalls are taped up and everything looks good to go minus the transformer.

I1XajP5.jpg

Last edited:
I would recommend Veg'd (really good Blast sandwich) for anyone willing to try vegan quick-serve. Boil and Bake is quite exceptional too but they pretty much wrap up by early afternoon. My dad use to go to Al Palace decades ago, but I've yet to try it. This Supercharger site is about the midpoint from my house and the Tesla Service Center; I literally jog right past here after dropping my car off. Oh and my friends in the Newport/Costa Mesa area claim that this is the "Good McDonald's." Their dining room closes early so you'll have visit the drive-thru before using the chargers in the late evenings. There's also a pretty good Thai restaurant and coffee/tea joints to the east of the chargers just past the Ayres Hotel. I still can't believe how quickly this site popped up.

I would recommend Veg'd (really good Blast sandwich) for anyone willing to try vegan quick-serve. Boil and Bake is quite exceptional too but they pretty much wrap up by early afternoon. My dad use to go to Al Palace decades ago, but I've yet to try it. This Supercharger site is about the midpoint from my house and the Tesla Service Center; I literally jog right past here after dropping my car off. Oh and my friends in the Newport/Costa Mesa area claim that this is the "Good McDonald's." Their dining room closes early so you'll have visit the drive-thru before using the chargers in the late evenings. There's also a pretty good Thai restaurant and coffee/tea joints to the east of the chargers just past the Ayres Hotel. I still can't believe how quickly this site popped up.
There's also an excellent hole-in-the-wall Mexican place, Los Primos Cantina, right behind the Arco diagonally across the street.