Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger credit / free show up yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those who have recently bought a non performance Model 3 and used a referral code, we were supposed to receive a $150 lifetime supercharger credit. Has anyone seen this show up in their account?

More recently Tesla announced that if you purchased within a certain window and used a referral code, you would get 6 months of free supercharging? Has anyone seen this show up in their account?

I was told that it “takes a little time to show up in your account but regardless your credit card shouldn’t be charged”. Well none of that has shown up yet in my account and my credit card was charged for recent supercharging on my last trip.

Anyone have the credit show up in their account yet?

I took delivery before the end of september and was told I would get 1 year of free supercharging. So far I have accrued about $70 worth of charging. My account shows pay per use to this day.

In an email I got a week or so ago I was told it would be resolved by 10/22 and I would get a refund for the fees.

I am suppose to have supercharging for life for my Model 3 Performance, However Recently I was charged for it so Called tesla they said it will take up to a week or two to get this resolved. So Until then I guess I will be paying and waiting for them to resolve and refund all the charges that I put on until then.

• Disagree
Reactions: Trevlan006
I am suppose to have supercharging for life for my Model 3 Performance, However Recently I was charged for it so Called tesla they said it will take up to a week or two to get this resolved. So Until then I guess I will be paying and waiting for them to resolve and refund all the charges that I put on until then.

For folks who are getting charged. How does the charge show up on the tesla account? Does anyone have a screenshot?

Not at my car right now but when you go to the screen that shows your car’s state of charge / scheduled charging etc it should show in the bottom right corner the mount you were charged for your last supercharging session.
Also, when you check your Tesla account online it will tell you whether you have paid supercharging etc.

I’m very curious about this as well. I ordered my 3 back in late June but (like many others) had multiple problems with cancelled and delayed deliveries before finally getting my vehicle last Friday. So I spoke with the manager at my delivery center and asked if I could use my friend’s referral code retroactively to get the 6 months of supercharging and he submitted a request to some group at the Tesla mothership on my behalf.

That was a week ago, and I’ve heard nothing. I have supercharged several times and it didn’t ask me for any payment method. It did show a charge on my in-car screen after the session, but no charges have appeared on my credit card or on my Tesla account. Under my vehicle details it does show Pay Per Use Supercharging.

Does anyone know that you definitely have the 6 months of free supercharging, and does that show somewhere on your Tesla account, on your in-car screen, or on your phone app?

I need to charge at a supercharger sooner rather than later to make sure everything works properly and get it fixed if it doesn't. I'll just have faith that it is either free for the referral or I'll get refunded any charges.

Better than having my wife in the middle of the night in one of her work trips that our car for some reason doesn't work with superchargers.

I just got my charges refunded but I am yet to try again at supercharger if they charge me again or not. On my account it still show as pay per use supercharging.

So I am not sure if they manually did the refund or it is being solved for good now. I will let you know in a day or two once I go back to supercharging station if I get charged again or not.

Anyhow Hope they are resolving what ever they need to..