Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dalton, GA - Walnut Avenue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This site is an IHOP (International House Of Pancakes).

Here's that image in case the TwiX embed stops working.

GGzbdMFWgAAK4b9.jpeg

Reactions: nogajim
I stopped by to get a first look. There's a big empty parking lot on the back with no signs of anything happening yet. Well there is a sign discouraging overnight parking...

It's a pain to get to from the highway, due to Walnut Ave being divided, so you have to go down further and do a U-turn.

• Informative
Reactions: Jeff Hudson
I stopped by to get a first look. There's a big empty parking lot on the back with no signs of anything happening yet. Well there is a sign discouraging overnight parking...

It's a pain to get to from the highway, due to Walnut Ave being divided, so you have to go down further and do a U-turn.
I live in Dalton, and you are correct that a U turn would be required off of I75 on Walnut which is a very busy road. Alternatives would be to turn right on the road at the Chick Fil A and then turn around and use the same road to turn left to the IHOP. Walnut is generally a good location with many food places, Starbucks, Krispy Cream, etc.

• Informative
Oh, no doubt, lots of food options, even adjacent to the IHOP, but you all can see that on the map.

@goldenage, since you live there, would you mind driving through that IHOP parking lot once every week or two, to monitor for construction start? The very first sign will be surveyor marks (spray paint, flags) although construction could still be months away even after you see those. Then obviously construction fencing means activity is imminent.

Oh, no doubt, lots of food options, even adjacent to the IHOP, but you all can see that on the map.

@goldenage, since you live there, would you mind driving through that IHOP parking lot once every week or two, to monitor for construction start? The very first sign will be surveyor marks (spray paint, flags) although construction could still be months away even after you see those. Then obviously construction fencing means activity is imminent.
I’ll do that and keep you posted.