Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Destin, FL - US-98

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve had this S for 9.5 years and I rarely get this high level of charge. Very happy with the rate. I know new ones much better then mine with levels
IMG_5115.png

I’m glad to see this station open. However, as a non-Tesla EV owner that will be in Destin next Friday, I’m curious to know before I arrive if non-Tesla EVs can use this station.

This station isn’t showing on Tesla’s website as being open to anyone….non-Tesla or Tesla.

Finally: the DESTIN TESLA SUPERCHARGER is now open! Got in last night, staying at a Fairfield Inn on Emerald Cost, arrived with a 15% charge and a promise of a Destination Charger on site at the hotel but the charger didn't work. Drove over an hour to charge outside of Destin and didn't know the new Supercharger is now open, 3 mins away from my hotel. Spread the word. I'll attach photos

Finally: the DESTIN TESLA SUPERCHARGER is now open! Got in last night, staying at a Fairfield Inn on Emerald Cost, arrived with a 15% charge and a promise of a Destination Charger on site at the hotel but the charger didn't work. Drove over an hour to charge outside of Destin and didn't know the new Supercharger is now open, 3 mins away from my hotel. Spread the word. I'll attach photos
Address was not showing up on my list or on Google -
it's in the Winn-Dixie parking lot.

Address: 981 US-98, Destin, FL 32541

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-04-01 at 10.11.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-01 at 10.11.57 AM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
  • Screen Shot 2024-04-01 at 10.12.12 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-01 at 10.12.12 AM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 18
It’s not easy to see in daytime but only 8 stalls are powered (banks 1&2) closest to the transformer. Bank 3 also with 4 pedestals is off. Just speculation but I could see them all going offline possibly if they have to work on that 3rd bank.

Attachments

• IMG_5181.jpeg
    IMG_5181.jpeg
    426.8 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: ahardfsu
I’m glad to see this station open. However, as a non-Tesla EV owner that will be in Destin next Friday, I’m curious to know before I arrive if non-Tesla EVs can use this station.

This station isn’t showing on Tesla’s website as being open to anyone….non-Tesla or Tesla.
Not listed anywhere. I had to drive 50 min out of destin to a supercharger because it wasn't showing up anywhere. But I just charged there twice today and tried different stalls. Fully functioning, it appears, as of 4/1/24

You can charge at an FPL station located in Ft. Walton, I've used it with my Tesla and it works fine. Just download the FPL Evolution App.

Reactions: hugenbdd