Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dover, DE - Forest St

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Guacahummus

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2020
Tex 📐

Attachments

• 1692462116104.png
    1692462116104.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
10436E6B-8133-4C25-A755-E5401B8C579A.jpeg
8C584006-64CA-4179-8534-DD6D5B6F6749.jpeg
7CB56E8C-C314-40C0-9F83-CA1556529408.jpeg
BBD3113C-A710-4508-AEE6-D361CB076FB9.jpeg

This was today. It is a good location on a map. However, it is a very very busy Wawa. At lunch time and before or after school (high school just down the street) there is never enough parking. The worker was unsure if this location was to have a “Magic Jack” or not.

I had great timing today. I can confirm they are V3 chargers. According to the electric department, the transformer is set and they are ready to energize the site as soon as the contractor finishes their connections and they get an electrical inspection. The prefabbed units are pretty cool and install very quickly.

Attachments

• Tesla 4.jpg
    Tesla 4.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Tesla 3.jpg
    Tesla 3.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Tesla 2.jpg
    Tesla 2.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Tesla 1.jpg
    Tesla 1.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: drew.c
Everything is set in place. Looks to be all hooked up. Made some asphalt repairs. Some curb repairs were done too. But I don't really understand what they are trying to accomplish with the different elevations. Fence has been removed and they are cleaning up. Still need striping, landscaping, and I assume tesla has to come and do some testing. Sorry, no pictures today.

• Informative
Reactions: Thinkje
Everything is set in place. Looks to be all hooked up. Made some asphalt repairs. Some curb repairs were done too. But I don't really understand what they are trying to accomplish with the different elevations. Fence has been removed and they are cleaning up. Still need striping, landscaping, and I assume tesla has to come and do some testing. Sorry, no pictures today.
What do you mean by different elevations? Was there a transformer?

What do you mean by different elevations? Was there a transformer?
The curbing in front of the chargers was cut out when they started.. When the re installed it, there are 3 different heights. In some areas it’s flush with the asphalt, some it about 4 inches high, and some is about 8 inches high. It Is very strange to me. Ill get a picture of it tomorrow.

I went next door to grab some food and when I got back in my car, it had stopped charging with 50 minutes remaining. Station 2a. I normally get notifications on my phone about the charging session. I only got one to rate my charging session which I completed. When I first plugged in, it did not work. I did have to push the plug in really hard. Maybe because it's new.

Reactions: theflyer