Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Downey CA - Stonewood Street (LIVE 28 Jun 2018, 12 Urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been to this location a few times. A little while to get there from Long Beach but its not too bad to get there. At least its far away from the mall so you won't get ICEd like at the other Downey location......getting stares from the Golden Corral crowd was a bit rough.

Really enjoying the urban superchargers as all the surrounding superchargers have been really really busy lately.

Checked the status on these two this past weekend and they are getting way more usage now.

Lots of crazy ice drivers at the mall, they dont like it when you reverse park and will tailgate you, stare at you when you charge , and drive way too fast in the parking lot.

Agree, it's a high traffic outer perimeter road.

It's crazy what one year makes. One year ago, I could stop by here at 4pm on a weekday and only 20% of the stalls would be occupied. Now, it's close to full capacity almost at all times.

I was there a week ago with same situation (a good 33% offline). And looking at the Google reviews, it looks like it's been that way for over a month. :(

Agree, it's a high traffic outer perimeter road.

It's crazy what one year makes. One year ago, I could stop by here at 4pm on a weekday and only 20% of the stalls would be occupied. Now, it's close to full capacity almost at all times.

I was there a week ago with same situation (a good 33% offline). And looking at the Google reviews, it looks like it's been that way for over a month. :(

Yeah its getting worse in terms of the amount of broken chargers which makes the availability even worse. Few months back i think 3 were broken and a few were slow, now 4/5 broken and i bet most are slow. When i atopped by after a portos run, i was maxing out at 60kwh.