Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dublin, CA - 4288 Dublin Blvd. (under construction Feb 2024, 16 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
supercharge.info

Permits were filed last month for a new 16 stall supercharger somewhere at the Ulferts center at 4288 Dublin Blvd. My guess is it would be in the back of the building since the front parking lot is usually a zoo. There also seems to be a related PG&E permit and given the recent action on other new installs in the area perhaps PG&E might be getting caught up in the Tri-valley. The PG&E permit references John Monego court which parallels ulferts center.

Supercharger permit - BLDG-2023-01839
PG&E permit - PWEN-2023-00202

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 8.19.07 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 8.24.40 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 8.20.35 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The supercharger permit was approved on Feb 13. There is also a temporary use permit (PLOC-2024-00120) for the construction storage yard. That says there will be 14 standard and 2 ADA chargers. No fence is present yet but we might start to see signs of construction soon.

Coincidentally there was a new permit filed for 12 Tesla "Level 2" chargers just next door at 4000 Dublin Blvd. This doesn't look like a super charger but perhaps 12 x destination chargers for the valet at the medical building? Not sure it's worthy of its own thread but perhaps we can track it here?

1708132593902.png

The supercharger permit was approved on Feb 13. There is also a temporary use permit (PLOC-2024-00120) for the construction storage yard. That says there will be 14 standard and 2 ADA chargers. No fence is present yet but we might start to see signs of construction soon.

Coincidentally there was a new permit filed for 12 Tesla "Level 2" chargers just next door at 4000 Dublin Blvd. This doesn't look like a super charger but perhaps 12 x destination chargers for the valet at the medical building? Not sure it's worthy of its own thread but perhaps we can track it here?

View attachment 1019149

I was over here on Saturday. No sign of construction yet, so most of us can only speculate on where the chargers are going to go. If I had to pick something I'd say either the small divided lot on the east side of the main buildings or maybe a row of parking behind the solar canopy.

My first inclination w.r.t. the L2 chargers is to keep this thread for Supercharger locations only (present and future). While a set of 12 L2 chargers is interesting for its size, I'm not convinced of the benefit of starting to track L2 charger installs in the same way we track Superchargers.

Bruce.

Reactions: dwolf725
My wife went out to dinner with a friend last night at Fujiwara Ramen, and took these photos (she doesn't hunt Superchargers but she knows what to look for). Supercharger cabinets and bases are visible in the second photo. This is on the north of the building, Koi Express side.

@Guacahummus @Big Earl @corywright ^^^ under construction

Bruce.

Photo credit: Judy Chan

IMG_4915.jpg

IMG_4916.jpg

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: Tyl and Guacahummus
Grabbed some pics today. They've already started digging in some spots. Seems the stalls will be split along Dublin Blvd and some along John Monego Ct with equipment in the corner. My guess is this will move fast since Ulferts probably wants their parking lot back.

IMG_8946.JPG

IMG_8947.JPG

IMG_8948.JPG

IMG_8950.JPG

IMG_8951.JPG

1708808790923.png

Reactions: bmah