Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dublin, CA - 4590 Dublin Blvd. (under construction Dec 2023, 12 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A permit was filed yesterday for another Supercharger in Dublin. This is at the Dublin Corners shopping center at 4590 Dublin Blvd.

Permit Number BLDG-2023-01484.

1687394419934.png

Given the PG&E delays in the Tri-valley area it's amazing they are continuing to install so many chargers.

Nice find. This is about a mile from the Supercharger at Target. Nice density for the coming hordes of Ford, GM, Rivian, ... vehicles.

They need to put more Superchargers on the South of 580 also.

I keep saying it, but Tesla is becoming the Shell/Mobil/Chevron/BP of EV charging.

The main construction here looks done. Waiting on transformer and the chargers to be installed. I wonder if Tesla is going to wait to install the chargers closer to when the transformer will be ready so they are not sitting unattended for weeks or months on end. The storage container is still here so maybe they’re stored away in there.

IMG_9346.jpeg
IMG_9345.jpeg
IMG_9344.jpeg
IMG_9343.jpeg

The main construction here looks done. Waiting on transformer and the chargers to be installed. I wonder if Tesla is going to wait to install the chargers closer to when the transformer will be ready so they are not sitting unattended for weeks or months on end. The storage container is still here so maybe they’re stored away in there.

View attachment 1033714View attachment 1033716View attachment 1033717View attachment 1033718
I hope they get this up soon. But, even after the green transformer and stands are installed, there is the PG&E hookup to handle. That took over a year for the Supercharger on Amador.