Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Eastvale, CA - Limonite Ave. (LIVE 29 Jun 2021, 16 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drove by here while running errands today and it was really busy!

Attachments

• 0E799DAB-C372-49AE-8CDD-B74EAC346588.jpeg
    0E799DAB-C372-49AE-8CDD-B74EAC346588.jpeg
    681.1 KB · Views: 118
Whelp, I just checked out these chargers and they are in a TERRIBLE location. They are much too close to the food court and encourages ICEing! There was a BMW 5e series parked in one (obviously not plugged in) the entire time I was there (about 45 min) and I saw other non-Teslas come and go in the charger spots. They REALLY should put chargers in no-mans land in a parking lot (like they have for the chargers at the Target on I-15 south in Corona). I expect that on busy weekends (which this shopping center IS busy) that many charging spots will be ICEd. You can park in an opposing spot (assuming its free) and use the charger from the wrong side. I'm sure their location was chosen for both ease of access to electrical and the "idea" that it would be great to have them so close to food so you can grab a bite to eat while you charge. They do have a sign that says 90 min general parking, soooooooo ICE vehicles are "justified" to use the spots, but "should" they?

Reactions: J3diMast3r
Whelp, I just checked out these chargers and they are in a TERRIBLE location. They are much too close to the food court and encourages ICEing! There was a BMW 5e series parked in one (obviously not plugged in) the entire time I was there (about 45 min) and I saw other non-Teslas come and go in the charger spots. They REALLY should put chargers in no-mans land in a parking lot (like they have for the chargers at the Target on I-15 south in Corona). I expect that on busy weekends (which this shopping center IS busy) that many charging spots will be ICEd. You can park in an opposing spot (assuming its free) and use the charger from the wrong side. I'm sure their location was chosen for both ease of access to electrical and the "idea" that it would be great to have them so close to food so you can grab a bite to eat while you charge. They do have a sign that says 90 min general parking, soooooooo ICE vehicles are "justified" to use the spots, but "should" they?
Yea. It would’ve been better by Best Buy or across the street by 24 fitness.

wait why is it written 12 stalls? Isn't it supposed to be 16?
Tesla has been in a big push to get as many superchargers open as possible for the end of the quarter and ahead of the July 4th weekend. They may have opened the site with one of the supercharger cabinets (each of which serves 4 stalls) not yet functional, on the basis that 3/4 of the total stalls active was much better than 0. Or it could just be a wrong bit of data entry in their system, i.e. mistakenly saying 12 instead of 16. This isn't that unusual with newly activated superchargers, they are occasionally listed with incorrect bits of data, like stall numbers or power levels, etc.

We'll have to wait for someone to go by and report on how many stalls are lit up to see which it is.

Reactions: newjacka
Was there around 1-2 and charged fine.
Yeah I noticed it was showing as Temporary Closure around 3pm but about an hour later it was open. And it worked fine when I got there other than a couple stalls that were out of commission. In fact, it was almost full.

Now Commerce is showing as a Temporary Closure. Hopefully it's just the Nav being buggy. I'm about to find out! Between this and the disappearing superchargers, the Nav has been fairly annoying for me on this trip.

Yeah I noticed it was showing as Temporary Closure around 3pm but about an hour later it was open. And it worked fine when I got there other than a couple stalls that were out of commission. In fact, it was almost full.

Now Commerce is showing as a Temporary Closure. Hopefully it's just the Nav being buggy. I'm about to find out! Between this and the disappearing superchargers, the Nav has been fairly annoying for me on this trip.
Commerce switched to live in the Nav right as I was navigating to it and it worked fine, even though it had been listed as "Temporary Closure" for about an hour. So the Nav is being buggy on these ones. Super annoying.