Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Edgewater, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I always chuckle at the "fast" builds that get reported now, compared to Goodland, KS.

The video was removed, but Video shows 11-day supercharger build in Goodland, KS

May 26, 2014 - Construction hadn't started
May 29, 2014 - Construction reported as started
June 12, 2014 - Site was live on the navigation maps

This was definitely an outlier on how long it normally takes to go from digging in the dirt to charging vehicles.

• Love
Reactions: gsmith123
I always chuckle at the "fast" builds that get reported now, compared to Goodland, KS.

The video was removed, but Video shows 11-day supercharger build in Goodland, KS

May 26, 2014 - Construction hadn't started
May 29, 2014 - Construction reported as started
June 12, 2014 - Site was live on the navigation maps

This was definitely an outlier on how long it normally takes to go from digging in the dirt to charging vehicles.
There was a video for a prefab in FL and i think it was 8 days.

I found it

Stopped by late on Jan. 21, 2023. No update. Still taped off. Seemingly waiting for the utility (just guess).

3A00D5A8-9170-4254-83B5-454DD8B3E05D.jpeg

View attachment 905966
View attachment 905967
Car is at 55% SOC with cold battery so can’t really test high power but we’re charging just fine at 55kw. It doesn’t show the cost on the charging screen. Is it free until they put it in the nav system?

Yes, normally it's free until it's on the nav. It makes sense because of the limited power and potential site problems. Consider it a reward for helping to test it. :)