Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fargo, ND - 45th St N (permit filed 10/19/23, 12 V3)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A permit was filed by GPD for 3 PSUs (12 stalls) in the parking lot at 1551 45 St S (Scheels). It is currently undergoing completeness review.
1702803903626.png

I just talked to a tech today that mentioned these will be v4 and will include pull throughs.
Which tech, where? I ask because there has not been a siting of V4 PSU anywhere. And “tech” is a very loose term and unless it is a tech on site doing the install, I would take whatever they say with a grain of salt. They are trained to make things sound as good as possible it seems.

Which tech, where? I ask because there has not been a siting of V4 PSU anywhere. And “tech” is a very loose term and unless it is a tech on site doing the install, I would take whatever they say with a grain of salt. They are trained to make things sound as good as possible it seems.
Was part of a conversation with Tesla mobile service tech from Fargo today. Finally got on the list to have my M3 rear cable harness recall completed. Not sure what his incentive to lie to me would be. Figured it was worth sharing, but feel free to form your own opinion to the contrary.

Was part of a conversation with Tesla mobile service tech from Fargo today. Finally got on the list to have my M3 rear cable harness recall completed. Not sure what his incentive to lie to me would be. Figured it was worth sharing, but feel free to form your own opinion to the contrary.
I’m gonna guess someone in service doesnt have a direct line with the supercharger team. It would be great to see but unlikely that the first V4 PSU would be in Fargo. Magic dock makes sense to have ccs compatibility. V4 doesn’t have that enabled yet so would really only benefit longer cables.