Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fort Myers, FL - Gulf Coast Main Street

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a welcome upgrade. Besides being V1, this was one of those locations where the shared A&B chargers were not next to each other. Last time I was there, I walked back from Target to find somebody plugged in 4 stalls down and had cut my charge in half.

I go on vacation and come back to find my Supercharging station gone.. i have been deeply saddened since its right down the street from my house. I really hope they replace with something soon as the Fort Myers one is out of the way as I dont go North for anything

• Funny
Reactions: cdswm3
Progress as of March 11th 2022

Please change the status of this location, construction has begun.

98AB262D-876D-4C62-A39F-78072D001F2C.jpeg

Thanks! Do you know where the new location is? It looks like they moved it from the previous spot.
Big tricky to figure out, but based on the lettering on the wall in the image, if I were guessing I'd say it's in the Costco lot, in the section with the corner at the intersection of Royal Queen Blvd and Gulf Center Drive. The trees on the left of the image match the trees lining Royal queen Blvd.

But the image is a bit weird, like a rendering effect and I'm finding it hard to match the image with Streetview exactly.

Big tricky to figure out, but based on the lettering on the wall in the image, if I were guessing I'd say it's in the Costco lot, in the section with the corner at the intersection of Royal Queen Blvd and Gulf Center Drive. The trees on the left of the image match the trees lining Royal queen Blvd.

But the image is a bit weird, like a rendering effect and I'm finding it hard to match the image with Streetview exactly.
Maybe there? A couple of new palm trees in the image compared to satellite.

1647288067962.png