Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fort Washington, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Marked as temp closure. Shutdown pending paperwork reconciliation between Tesla and the county (site plan doesn’t match as built per someone at th Wawa). Apparently the county has setup 5+ appointments to get this resolved with Tesla and they’ve been a no show 😣

Interesting, I wonder what is different from the site plan to what was built? I haven't been to fine any site plans online. Not sure if they are publicly available.

Marked as temp closure. Shutdown pending paperwork reconciliation between Tesla and the county (site plan doesn’t match as built per someone at th Wawa). Apparently the county has setup 5+ appointments to get this resolved with Tesla and they’ve been a no show 😣

I called that Wawa store yesterday and the person on the phone said that "air pumps" were being installed this week and the chargers should be operational next week at some point. I stopped by the Wawa on the way home from work and all the chargers look like they are ready to go. So, I want to take this employee at his word. This will be a great location to "top off" if I ever have to.