Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ft. Collins, CO - Harmony Rd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All three Wyoming Tesla owners charge at home. I know because I talked to them.
LOL
It did make me wonder how many EVs actually are in Wyoming.
By the latest data (apparently as of Dec. 2022) from the energy department's Alternative Fuels Data Center
Wyoming had 840 registered EVs, with only North Dakota having fewer at 640. (all other states are at least 4 digits).
The chart doesn't show any from Wyoming, but then again, they scaled the vertical axis strangely so California at 903,620 EVs in 2022 wouldn't completely overshadow the other states.

• Informative
Reactions: MitchMitch
All three Wyoming Tesla owners charge at home. I know because I talked to them.
Especially funny since the all time supercharger leader ( @Bighorn ) hails from Wyoming. :D

Info from supercharging.life Also see: Wiki - Superchargers Visited

1711588482148.png

And yes, I'm jealous! ( Powder River Let 'er Buck )
Kind Regards

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Bighorn
LOL
It did make me wonder how many EVs actually are in Wyoming.
By the latest data (apparently as of Dec. 2022) from the energy department's Alternative Fuels Data Center
Wyoming had 840 registered EVs, with only North Dakota having fewer at 640. (all other states are at least 4 digits).
The chart doesn't show any from Wyoming, but then again, they scaled the vertical axis strangely so California at 903,620 EVs in 2022 wouldn't completely overshadow the other states.
I have a MYP in Wyoming, my supervisor has a MY, my co-workers mom has Y and my dad has a ID4 - plenty of EV's. Yes, the SC network needs more chargers on I80, when we travel to the west side of the state!

Reactions: MitchMitch