Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - George, WA (LIVE 7 Nov 2023, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped here today on my way to Seattle. Pulled in at 10%. First charger errored out after 5 minutes. Moved to a new one and worked mostly fine. Never hit 250 KW max; seemed to be throttled down a bit across the board compared to the other chargers I stop at on i90. Still got me what I needed, but was shocked a new site wasn't 100%

Reactions: bruce4000
Stopped here today on my way to Seattle. Pulled in at 10%. First charger errored out after 5 minutes. Moved to a new one and worked mostly fine. Never hit 250 KW max; seemed to be throttled down a bit across the board compared to the other chargers I stop at on i90. Still got me what I needed, but was shocked a new site wasn't 100%
They keep the training wheels on new sites sometimes until they are sure the electrical is solid.

Also with the colder weather your battery may not have been warm enough for max charge speeds. Did it precondition for a while before you got there?

Used this charger twice last weekend. Recieved up to 258kw. Working great. For whatever reason the nav doesn't want to navigate to this location though. Both directions I had to manually select this charger. Once routed in it said stay for 0 minutes and head to Quincy to charge. Weird.

1706043801071.png

• Informative
Reactions: goneskiian