Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hawthorne, CA - W 120th St (LIVE 5 Oct 2020, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20200619_145526.jpg

There seems to be a lot of charging options in this area already. We were just over at The Hawthorne - El Segundo Blvd supercharger charging up before coming to Target -- only to discover more "soon to be" chargers. It looks like they're ready for service any day. Had these been available we could have cut down a stop.

Attachments

• 20200625_161240.jpg
    20200625_161240.jpg
    713.1 KB · Views: 89
There seems to be a lot of charging options in this area already. We were just over at The Hawthorne - El Segundo Blvd supercharger charging up before coming to Target -- only to discover more "soon to be" chargers. It looks like they're ready for service any day. Had these been available we could have cut down a stop.
Seems to me they are beefing up with supercharging spots in this area in hopes to
Fully shut down tesla design studio supercharging for public use.

I drive by usually once a week. Looks done just needs power to be switched on. I’ve tried plugging in my car to it.

Thanks for the update! Cool! Been waiting to try a 250kw and I finally got tried the 250kw for the first time at SpaceX last week. I got 243kw and 1023 mile per hour for a split second. That was pretty cool.

Although I’m almost out of my free 1000 miles supercharging. Sad. Can I refer someone? I can use another 1000 miles during these times.