Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Independence, MO - S Noland Rd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if it is going to be same location with v3 superchargers. This what I have found at some of the other original superchargers across I 70 since those date back to 2012. Plenty of room for new ones and has been much busier since hertz in lees summit has been renting lots of Teslas!

Noticed a new Independence, MO supercharger listed for Q4, 2022.

Find Us | Tesla

IMG_1455.jpeg
fence up 12/6 with already dirt work and some curb pulled out. Looks like about 12 spots will be added. Hopeful for V4 since this is one of the original cross country locations being added to the 6 original V2 chargers. V3 will still be great. Workers are there at 7pm working in the dark so hopefully will proceed fast!

Reactions: GleanerC
View attachment 997303fence up 12/6 with already dirt work and some curb pulled out. Looks like about 12 spots will be added. Hopeful for V4 since this is one of the original cross country locations being added to the 6 original V2 chargers. V3 will still be great. Workers are there at 7pm working in the dark so hopefully will proceed fast!
Is this at the new site on Noland or the original site?