Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Indianapolis, IN - Airport

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The permit is still pending on this. Based on there being 5 holds for various sub-permits, I would guess construction is still going to be a while.
IMG_8820.jpeg

Reactions: btownalset
It appears this site is still awaiting permits due to it being in a flood zone. The drainage permit has had some activity and on 8/18 the placed a notice that appears to signal that the permit is awaiting final building plans. The attached documents show that plans have been updated before that data a few times - so hopefully the desire for “final” plans means things are moving forward (but I admittedly know very little on the subject of permits 🤣).

Attachments

• IMG_9005.jpeg
    IMG_9005.jpeg
    538.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_9006.jpeg
    IMG_9006.jpeg
    211.9 KB · Views: 51
The electrical permit (which has shortly proceeded the construction on the other recent Indy superchargers) was issued on 10/17. Also - just a note that it appears the same contractor is doing this site that did the sites in Nora (Indy North) and the downtown site that opened yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_9388.jpeg
    IMG_9388.jpeg
    439.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_9389.jpeg
    IMG_9389.jpeg
    443.2 KB · Views: 32

Attachments

• IMG_6761.jpg
    IMG_6761.jpg
    576.3 KB · Views: 15
@Trevor Burch @trak0r @omartin30 @Big Earl @Crew Dragon @corywright @ItsNotAboutTheMoney @jdmackiewicz
Fences are up, pedestals and more are on-site! The workers said they just started this week with no real timeframe for completion at the moment. Looks like they were surveying today. I haven’t stopped here before but it’s easy to get in and out of from 70 and has some nice food options, restrooms, etc.

(I have more pictures to add later.)
View attachment 1037373
img_6761-jpg.1037374

View attachment 1037376View attachment 1037377
View attachment 1037378View attachment 1037379
AWESOME! Thanks for sharing! Glad to see this stuff made it to the location before Tesla fired its whole charging team... Hopefully the outlay of cash and delivery of equipment puts it past the point of no return (cross fingers)!

Reactions: Tezla041