Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Irvine, CA - Culver Drive (LIVE 17 Apr 2021, 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This place is a cluster …tight to back in and when folks are waiting In line as this place is always busy makes for some interesting maneuvering…
no worse than the supercharger on walnut......people just need to learn to get in line on the other side and not in front of the charger line......or find a new charger....I use this one almost every 15 -17 days and have never had to wait....

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
It makes me wonder.... Where did all these people charge *before* this SC (and others nearby which are always congested) came online?
well, in my area, there is one on mickelson, on 1 mile from there with 24 superchargers but you have to ray for parking....these are always free......one on walnut which has tremendous in and our issues and lining up issues and then the new one on Culver.........went to Culver Sunday morning......someone had placed cones on the first entrance which is ok...go in the second and line up if full......I was there for 25 min charging and people came in and ran over the cones, did not line up and caused a cluster f++k where you could not get in or out of a space because they were blocked in.....people are such idiots and dont think sometimes. thats the cause for issue at Culver