Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Irvine, CA - Culver Drive (LIVE 17 Apr 2021, 16 V3 stalls)

rckybbby

Mar 31, 2016
OC, CA
It's alive! 🥳

Screenshot_20210417-070353.png

mociaf9

Oct 18, 2018
CA
Nice, what speeds are available there?
It's a V3 supercharger, so up to 250 kW. But it's often the case that in the period after initial activation, new V3 superchargers don't seem to put out full power consistently. So, if you're hoping for the full 250 kW, you may have to way a few weeks.

Reactions: RabidYak

IronQQQ

Jun 11, 2019
I had no idea this was a brand new charger until my buddy mentioned it. Anyways.. I needed a slight top off to make it home to Cucamonga, pulled into this one on Sat evening. The first stall as you make a right turn into the aisle, the plug is already broke! Only after 1 day of operation.

The little notch on the bottom of the plug where the cars charge port car latches into, was gouged. My car wouldn't latch onto kept on throwing error message. Moved to the next open stall, no issue.

Jay Massaro

Dec 1, 2015
Palm Springs CA
That is really good news. !!! 250kw??

Something wired. On my phone. It is shown under Model S, but not shown under Model 3. Wonder why
The Tesla App is really bad news especially for charging info. When we drive away from Palm Springs and get 100 miles down the road, the App still shows the Superchargers and Destination Chargers that showed when we were in PALM SPRINGS! Even if you check current location still shows old information. Get to Mars? Elon can’t even make his App run right. He’ll probably make a wrong turn and wind up in Uranus.

Reactions: tij664

BigNerd

Mar 9, 2021
SoCal
@dethman

Yep... when I was leaving EMC, I saw workers putting removed fixtures into trucks. I haven't actually been to Bruxie's in a few years but whenever I would pass by it did not look busy like it used to when it first opened.

• Helpful
Reactions: RabidYak

BigNerd

Mar 9, 2021
SoCal
So I've passed by this place twice (the last time when I was again eating at EMC happy hour) and it's always packed.

This was at 4pm and the other time was 3pm.

Not sure what Supercharging high times are... based on this place, it's all the time. :)

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC