Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Las Vegas, NV - Tivoli Village

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Big Earl i think this thread should be called “S. Rampart Blvd” now and then the other thread linked below can stay “Alta Dr”. These pictures from @Tyl need to be moved over as well

The Alta Dr location is awaiting activation per a users drive-by today. I’ll check it out in a few days.

@Big Earl i think this thread should be called “S. Rampart Blvd” now and then the other thread linked below can stay “Alta Dr”. These pictures from @Tyl need to be moved over as well

The Alta Dr location is awaiting activation per a users drive-by today. I’ll check it out in a few days.

I’m not a site moderator, so I’ll tag @bmah on this request.

Reactions: bmah and Matsayz

Per discussion earlier in this thread, there should actually be 3 threads. This thread (S Ramprt Blvd) would be for the new location consiting of 12 V3 (until it is live and maybe named differently). The 2 V2 site should be the Alta Dr thread and the urban chargers should be Tivoli Village per Tesla's naming. Not sure how the individual posts should be split off but that's why the Mods get the big bucks...hehe

@bmah

• Funny
Reactions: PLUS EV
Ah geez this is confusing, but after having been to both set of Tivoli Village chargers plus the South Rampart Drive site, I kinda understand the situation.

Tesla calls both the two V2 chargers aboveground plus the Urban chargers on level P1 of the garage "Las Vegas, NV - Tivoli Village". The Find Us page shows both sets of chargers, so it's clearly a single site as far as Tesla is concerned. I charged at both the V2 and Urban Superchargers on Sunday, and the two charging sessions both show the same location.

I've updated this thread title to use Tesla's naming for this site, but I'm a little doubtful about splitting the thread for the V2 (surface) vs. Urban (downstairs) chargers. Also I moved some posts discussing the V3 South Rampart Blvd. site to this thread:

Ref. the second photo in post #6: There is now signage in the gore point (about where the left side of the "Self Parking" sign is). It directs drivers to both the V2 pedestals on the left side of the split and the urban pedestals down and to the right. Sorry I didn't get a picture of that. Unfortunately for those looking for the urban chargers it's still hard as heck finding them once you get down to P1.

Bruce.

PS. Please excuse my cr*ppy parking in the photo at the V2 chargers. I lined up with the S85D when backing in, and I'm about 70% sure we weren't angled in right.

1676998717356.png

Attachments

• 1676998845999.jpeg
    1676998845999.jpeg
    614.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 1676998880697.jpeg
    1676998880697.jpeg
    593.5 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: Mrbrock
The status of this site has been discussed many times among the editors of supercharge.info and among those that spend their time visiting superchargers for fun. It's a rather unusual site to say the least. It remaining two pins on supercharge.info for now reflects the unique installation and the fact that at least at one point it was recognized as two locations on the Tesla nav.