Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Las Vegas, NV - South Decatur Boulevard

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A fellow in the Las Vegas Tesla owners group on Facebook spotted a new supercharger station under construction, next to the Planet Fitness at 230 S. Decatur at Meadows Lane. Looks like maybe 16 stalls by my count in the photo. No magic dock, sadly. Credit to Ben Storick for the find and photo!

424937983_7310579735659437_3532656164656091664_n.jpg

@corywright

A fellow in the Las Vegas Tesla owners group on Facebook spotted a new supercharger station under construction, next to the Planet Fitness at 230 S. Decatur at Meadows Lane. Looks like maybe 16 stalls by my count in the photo. No magic dock, sadly. Credit to Ben Storick for the find and photo!

View attachment 1014574

@corywright

I count at least 19, counting bases and stalls. There are 23 parking spaces along there.

LoopNet says "more than 20".

Reactions: ProphetM
I count at least 19, counting bases and stalls. There are 23 parking spaces along there.

LoopNet says "more than 20".
https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/204-294-S-Decatur-Blvd-Las-Vegas-NV/26448268/
I wasn't sure - I did count 20+ original spaces in aerial photos, but the stall width might add to the space width since they're head-in, and the covered hardware in the center of the row is unclear if that is more stalls or something else, can't tell due to the shallow angle of the photo.

This looks like it's around 2 miles from my apartment. This looks like the permit for the project....

C24-00168 - Commercial Building Permit (Com)​

Key Number: 1881630
Current Status: Completed
Application Received: 1/17/2024
Project Name: Tesla Supercharger - Conduit AMMR
Address: 240 S DECATUR BLVD
Type of Work: Alternate Materials, Methods, Mod
Permit Issued: 1/31/2024
Scope of Work: Submitting AMMR for conduit utilized within permit C23-03030. Would like to move forward with conduit that was previously approved by City of Las Vegas official as conduit is already installed and backfilled onsite that is in active construction and looking to open to public use.