Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

supercharger location finder?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On my model 3 there is a place to tap on the screen to bring up superchargers in the area. I can not find anything on the Plaid other than bothering to punch in the question on navigation. And even then it is skimpy on the info. Isn't there a find charger button anywhere?

This changed. I have the same gripe.
when you’re using Nav, you have to zoom in close to see superchargers, so its hard to see multiple sc’s in one map view.
in the old UI, for long drives let’s say where you want to plan out a diff route based on supercharger preference, you could see a big blob of red supercharger bubbles across the state zoomed out if you wanted, and then zoom in to match your location to your SC options.
much harder to do that now.

Problem solved, user error! Press the mic button, ask," show superchargers" and life is good again. Sorry for doubting the software engineers.
Also, push the Supercharger icon on the lower right side of the map screen. You can turn the Supercharge Icons off and on. It is the third icon down in this photo with the electric symbol.
main-qimg-5c20b1a3f6c9853067a44d6cdd808c3d

Reactions: Trunk Gap